Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A worshipper is someone who is aimed at God. A worshipper is somebody that grabs all the fragments and pieces of their life and brings them together and aims them straight at God.
-Reuben Morgan

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
John 4:23 (NIV)

It's who you are and the way you live that count before God. Your worship must engage your spirit in the pursuit of truth. That's the kind of people the Father is out looking for: those who are simply and honestly themselves before him in their worship.
John 4:23 (The Message)

This is who I aim to be. Plain and simple.
-Kristi Kurtz

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Kristi, I hope you don't think I am some crazed fan, LOL! I attend NorthRidge and I just wanted to tell you how much of a blessing your worship is to me. I am in awe of not just your talent but your willingness to give all the glory to God. My Dad passed away unexpectedly in October and the Hope CD came out shortly after and I just want you to know that I am filled with Hope each time I listen. Thank you for being a great praise and worship leader- you are inspiring.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home