Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My brother was over today. I was so happy to see him. I miss him so much...all the time. I sure took it for granted when he lived here....being able to see him everyday. I have so much fun with him and we laugh all the time. He is very smart and very helpful. He gives a great hug...even the hugs he doesnt like to give me. :) haha. See I like him to hug me....put his arms around me and hug me....while I act like a baby and cuddle my arms up between us....he says that is a cheating way cause he is the one doing all the hugging. :) But sometimes...a person just wants to be held. One of the things I love to do is go shopping with my brother. And if you know me at all...you will know that I HATE to shop....but with him it is different. He is like me in that he doesnt much like to shop....but for some reason....our Christmas shopping trips are very fun....we laugh and laugh and laugh and help each other find just the right thing. Most of the time...for our parents. He truly is a gift to me....someone that has walked so close in life with me.....knows our parents...and our past....just knows all of it. He is a truly brave and awesome guy that I truly am proud of and love with all my heart. He is the better one between the two of us. He really is. I am just proud that I get to say that he is my brother. I pray that he will make Jesus the Lord of his life and heart. I pray that God will pursue him hard and not stop till my mansion is right next to my baby brother's in heaven. I pray that I get there first...and set it all up for him with Jesus and get to see my brother welcomed home into the arms of OUR Savior. Oh please Lord please...seek and save my sweet and amazing brother.



I love you Jason Kurtz. You are my best friend for life. I am here for anything and everything you may need. I know I was hard on you and didnt make like easy sometimes....but I couldnt have asked for a better person to grow up with. I am sorry for anything done to ever hurt you...and I will spend forever being thankful that you are my brother. I truly love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home