Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home. I love my bed! Slept great Monday into Tuesday.....and then felt like I was in a minor coma yesterday....felt so drained and so tired. Finally coming out of it today. I have lots to do to unpack and get ready for tomorrow since Thanksgiving is at my house. I get to have my sweet baby Aaron over tonight to stay. The love of my life....that is what he is. :)

The conference was great!! LONG....but great. Loved Andy Stanley and Louie Giglio. Love the dramas....love the comedians. The music was amazing.....Desperation Band, Chris Tomlin, Third Day, Shane & Shane (LOVED them), LeeLand (LOVED them too), Family Force Five, Steve Fee and a cool celtic band. SO many great musicians and such great worship. I had a great time with Adam. He was my BFF for the weekend. haha. It was cool to have him to hang with. It was nice to get to know him better. The conference was different then I expected. I thought it would be more about learning how to serve and lead students....but it was more about growing as leaders. I went to some great break-outs too.....those were more "teaching" about the students then the general sessions. Bought a few CD's and got a lot of free books. I actually got to meet Louie, Shane and Shane, Steve Fee, LeeLand, and the two main guys from Desperation band. All very cool. Adam and I went to NorthPointe Community Chuch on Sunday. That is Andy Stanley's church. I was excited to get to see him teach....but when we got there....he wasnt teaching cause his wife was sick and had to go to the hospital. It was still a great message by a man named Duffy Robbins. Very funny and very good! We walked around after and saw the rest of the church. I loved it there. Such a great weekend. It was JAM PACKED but awesome. So many blessings in 4 days. Ready to be off for a few more days this weekend....I could get used to being away from work. GOC.....8 days!!! wow.........

Happy Thanksgiving! Give thanks to the Lord for He is Good.....His love endures FOREVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home