Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Thoughts....

So glad it is Friday. I get to sleep in tomorrow!

I am leading worship this weekend....such a privilege.

Mike Wagner is in my band this weekend and this Wednesday!! Praise God for special gifts.

The super LONG GOC practices start this Sunday. GOC is in 27 days.

I have a VERY busy week coming up. Singing in weekend service, Wednesday, EPIC and then have Rustproof next weekend. Have small group this week too and have PT practice Tuesday.

I am going to a Youth Conference here in a couple weeks. SO glad to get away and get some teaching and WORSHIP from some great artists. Along with a fun road trip with some good people.

A co-worker and friend lost her 27 year old son this week. Tough times here at work. Two other people that I knew from work died in the past 2 weeks. Life is precious.

Praying for the salvation of so many people.....my family.....a best friend's dad who is battling cancer.....Oh God have mercy. Keep knocking on their doors and help them to OPEN up.

Friendship should not be so hard. Why does it have to be so hard sometimes??

I am taking Aaron Daniel to see The Bee Movie today! I am so blessed that I got to see him and his sister the past 2 days.....and again today! YEAH! Halloween was a blast with them. :)

Going to see a students band play tonight. Well, unless I am too tired. :)

Praying for God to help make time with some people I MISS SOO MUCH that I havent had time with lately cause they are busy. There are just not enough hours in the day.

Got to talk to Stacey after what has been forever!!...her son is great....just praying that they get some much needed rest and relaxation. Miss her. Love her.

Lots of family time this week. That has been good. And much needed for myself.

Praying for a good day and good weekend. God is good. So good.

Ok....well.....I am off to get some breakfast. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home