Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Monday, November 26, 2007

Random thoughts.....

It is Monday and I have to work a full week. :(

Last GOC run-through tonight till like 10:00. I am tired already.

CONCERTS start this THURSDAY!! Wow! I am excited!

I love this time of year at the church. Such a great time to connect as a team!

Went to see Search the City last night with Moaty, Jonny, Tim, and Monica. Such fun!

My legs are aching.

I was reminded last night that Adam McMillion thanked me on the Search the City CD. I cant believe he included me in that section of the CD. That was so nice and made me feel good. They just got signed, btw! I am so happy for them. They are awesome! Hot too. :)

White Mocha is my favorite! Had it at Caribou yesterday....might even be better then Starbucks?!? Crazy.....I know.

December is very busy.

Love Leeland's CD.....they are awesome!

Jesus....the same yesterday, today and forever! Love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home