Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To blog or not to blog...that is the question? I saw that Nancy was out here again....though I have yet to find her....and I was thinking I was done with the blog thing since I have one on my myspace...but maybe I will give it a try. I am READY for bed and need to go there. I had a good day at work....mostly my cousin and I looked at the pics Jordan took of the family for my Mimi for Christmas. SUCH AWESOME pictures. I will post some soon on myspace. I am so thankful for my family. I am so thankful to have these pictures to cherish. I was sad to miss church today but I was blessed to see my sweet cousin Kristen Paige play the flute in her HS band. I cant believe she is a Senior. Time sure flies! Well, I should go....kind of a lame first blog....but I gotta get back into the swing of it.



Jesus is my very best friend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home