Butterfly Girl

Daily learning to fly....

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The day before opening night of the Glory of Christmas! I should be in bed and I am about to get there.....just wanted to update this blog with the answers to the last entry and ask for prayer for GOC. So prayer....please pray for this concert! There is so much involved this year....we all need the prayer. I am sooo blessed to be celebrating my 11th year of being in the show. It has been my total blessing. Here we go!!! It is the most fun for the church as a whole to be together serving and to see people accept Christ into their lives. Nothing better than that. Jesus and relationships and singing.....best time ever!

Now for the answers to the last post.....
1. Starbucks
2. Chocolate
3. HOT food
4. Organized
5. LOTS of ice in my drink
6. Lime
7. Night person
8. Love Spell (course)
9. Blue
10. Both...changes all the time. :)

Have a blessed weekend! God is so good.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM , Blogger GodSide said...

    Good catching up finally today.

    I would like to mention I got 9/10 right on your quiz...and the one I got wrong was the lemon/lime one! And those are very similar in flavor!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home